1. A healthy pregnancy for my sister, Amy. (She’s due in February!)
2. Vision for the new year.
3. Courage to live my life in a way that glorifies God and inspires others to do so, too.
4. Wisdom to see into the hearts of my children.
5. Better choices available for the Indonesian women I know.
6. Thankfulness for things already given.
7. Rest for my hard-working husband.
8. A rainy day to cool off the tropical heat.
9. No power outages.
10. No rats in my oven.
What do you want for Christmas?
photo credit, Lauren Manning