Monday, July 16, 2012

Messy Lessons--A guest post at MAF's blog



Life has been a bit busy for me lately. It happens every time I am pregnant. The morning sickness, all day long. In the tropical heat. With smells of trash and my neighbor’s Asian cooking sending me to the bathroom again and again.

I spend the weeks living according to rules that kinda work. Just get through the next 20 minutes. Don’t think about the next meal. Don’t breathe through your nose. Don’t open the frig door and let out all the smells. Stick to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and toast. Twenty more minutes down. Don’t count how many more days are left.

Find out what happens next at MAF's blog where I'm guest posting today.

photo credit, Tripp Flythe (taken during my second pregnancy with Renea two years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips